See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Week 3 Raw

This is day 3 of week 3 and things are going well, apart from a major hiccup on Sunday and Monday. I feel better on this diet, the acid reflux has stopped, I have less aches and pains, no hypoglycaemia problems, I feel good about myself and I'm being creative.
Lunch today was tomatoes stuffed cashews and rocket, mushrooms stuffed with garlic and sunflower seed all on a bed of marinated cabbage. It was fabulous.
Tonight is a raw Indian meal, cauliflower and tomato curry, courgette curry, aubergines with cashew nut yogurt and pear and apricot chutney. I'll have mine on a bed of greens and I'll do some brown rice for the others.
Raw food doesn't have to be cold, I warm it through till just above finger hot so the enzymes aren't destroyed but its nicer warm and the flavours mingle better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "warmed" raw foods too. I also use the finger test, seems to be right around 95 to 100 degrees. Your Indian food sounds great! I dearly love curry but have not found many places for it in raw cuisine. I will have to give it another try. You have inspired me!:-) Keep up the good work!