See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 3 raw. Whoopee!!!

Well I've managed 2 days of raw so far and am starting the third well. I've been eating fruit and loads of green salads, I've had a little raw ham and cheese to help with cravings. The cravings aren't  too bad as I am ready for this. Lots of carrot juice and rejuvelac too. I cheated with a baked potato last night as I had done them for the kids and after their salads they didn't want them, it seemed a shame to waste them! I really didn't need it though it was just piggery.
I have just read Green for Life and Wild Fermentation. Both books are very inspiring and I have tried a green smoothie, not bad, and have my first batch of saurkraute started in the kitchen.
On Monday I felt great, I now feel a little tired but am not worried about that, I'll get through!
 

2 comments:

Connie said...

You Rawk Suz! Good luck!

Big Hugs!
Connie

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged for an Inspirational Blogger Award. Stop by Naked Food Cafe to learn more.

Big Hugs!
Connie